The great German Philosopher Goethe’s Famous last words “Light more light” translate into knowledge more knowledge. There is no substitute for knowledge- Knowledge is power.
Knowledge shows us light in darkness and helps guide us to the right path. Insurance is a vast and technical subject. One can make a wonderful career out of insurance which has a huge potential and demand worldwide.
Insurance professionals need to acquire subject knowledge through practical experience and by obtaining insurance qualifications.
This website is designed primarily to promote various insurance books written by the Author in order to serve the Insurance industry by way of sharing knowledge with others.
The author has a total insurance experience in the U.A.E for over three decades.
He is a Chartered Insurance Practitioner (CIP) from the Chartered Insurance Institute, London.
He has worked in various capacities with several multinational companies over the years.
The author acknowledges with thanks and gratitude for the support and encouragement received from the insurance fraternity.
A. Educational Qualification:
BSc.(Hons), MSc (DU)
B. Professional Qualification:
1. A Fellow (FCII) of The Chartered Insurance Institute, London.
2. An Associate (AIRM) of The Institute of Risk Management, London.
3. An Associate (ACIArb) of The Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, London.
The author has established a Charity Fund (Deed No. 39 dated 17-07-2009)
The purpose of writing the books is primarily to share knowledge with others and secondarily to raise funds for charity.
1. A Member of the Faculty of Claims,
The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII), London
2. A Life Member of The Insurance Institute of India
1. Charitable Dispensary
2. Stipend for poor and meritorious students
3. Vocational Training Center
4. Sponsoring a Public Library